Pedal Continuation Parentheses Bug

Hello, I am running into a strange bug which I’m hoping someone may be able to help with. I have tried searching the forum, but I couldn’t find this addressed anywhere. Within the Dorico application, my pedal continuations look like they should; however, when I export the document to PDF, the parentheses are displaced below the text. Pictures attached for clarification. I tried exporting with both Adobe PDF and Microsoft Print to PDF, and both caused the same problem. I have found one workaround, but it involves changing the Pedal marking to regular text instead of the glyph, which I don’t want to do. Does anyone have any idea what’s going on here?

Dorico Pro 2
Music font: November 2.1.0
Windows 10 latest update

That’s very odd. It might be worth getting in touch with Robert Piéchaud, the designer of November, to see if he has any ideas what could be going on here.

Hi Daniel, thanks for your response. It is in fact a bug pertaining to the November font – the problem does not occur with Bravura. I have not been able to find any direct contact for Robert, so I’ve sent a message to Klemm Music Technology with hopes that they will be able to notify him of the issue.

I have Robert’s contact details, so I’ll ask him to take a look.

Thank you, Daniel! Much appreciated.