Peeling back audio file after overdub

What is the tool or process to do this? Thanks

Hello?

Hi @Tracii,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the Cubasis forum.
Please let us have more details about your problem.

Best wishes,
Lars

I figured out the mystery there. Thanks for the response :slight_smile:

Hi @Tracii,

Did you solve the problem yourself?
If so, what was the solution to this?

Thanks
Lars

I didn’t realize the bottom blocks on the event where for peeling hahaha. What is the top middle block for in an audio/midi event.? I’m still trying to figure out how to use the glue tool. More precisely how to consolidate a track with many edits in it.

Hi @Tracii,

Thanks for your message.
Are you talking about the event handles?

These can be used to change the event start/end point, add fade ins/outs and change the overall volume.

Hope that helps,
Lars

Yes there are five little blocks. What does the top middle one do specifically?

Are you saying that pulling the middle block up and down that it changes the gain/volume of that particular event?

Hi @Tracii,

Are you saying that pulling the middle block up and down that it changes the gain/volume of that particular event?

Depending on the event, the handle located in the middle can be used to change the overall volume.

However, please note that changes like this can be also done in the mixer, or when using automation.

In addition, here is the link to our “Getting started with Cubasis” tutorial, which includes many great tipps and tricks to produce a full track and make it through Cubasis in near to no time: https://youtu.be/KcFuk4z-eUQ

Best wishes,
Lars