Persistent crashes - Martin (others) take a look at these dump files?

Martin (others), I keep getting these crashes (w10) latest C12 pro build. I’d love your suggestions. Of course I can trash the prefs if needed (and zip the previous C11 on this puter so it doesn’t try to grab those as it rebuilds - (but that process takes SO LONG to rebuild all the key commands, logical presets, workspaces, macros.) Many thanks in advance.

Cubase 12.0.60.453 64bit 2023.5.17 14.15.29.911-freezedump.dmp (2.4 MB)

Noticing the three plugs mentioned (TAIP, Root One, and Ozone 10) - I removed them and got a crash within an hour. Here is that crash:

Cubase 12.0.60.453 64bit 2023.5.17 14.58.44.538-freezedump.dmp (2.3 MB)

Hi,

Both the crashes are in Vienna_Ensemble_Pro_x64. Please make sure the plug-in is up to date and get in contact with Vienna, please.

Thanks so much for looking at this Martin. I have the latest of VEPRO installed. I just got everything working again without the crashes by trashing the WHOLE prefs folder (and zipping the previous C11 prefs so it would ‘see’ and use that). Interestingly enough - I THEN loaded up a previous ‘Profile’ to get key commands, layouts back. I was worried in doing that I would ‘add back’ the issue. But all seems super stable and snappy. :slight_smile:

1 Like