phase scope in recording monitor?

WL9 pro…

i haven’t found one… but is there a phase scope in the recording monitoring window? i see meters for level, pan, spectrum… but no phase…

is there one hidden somewhere? if not… how about an update to add one?

You can use this option to visualize the audio input in all the main meters:

oh nice! thanks!

does changing to “audio input” mean that “playback” meters will be disabled? i mean, do you have to keep switching that setting back and forth?

The phase scope used to be in the recording dialog in previous WL versions, and I still miss it. Mostly because when I record a final mix in WL, the recording dialog is all I see from WL, the rest of my screen is occupied by Cubase.

If there is a way to get it back in the recording dialog, I’m all for it!

Yes, they need to be switched fairly often if working with “audio input” often… I’d like to see improvement for this… Here’s a suggestion I posted a while back. Maybe PG will consider it:

In the record dialog, there is a “mix with playback” option - this is very helpful. You know under the “analyze” tab, we have the option to meter playback, audio input, etc? I think it would be great to have “mix playback and audio input” as an option there also… This way the meters will always be active without having to switch them manually…

It’s fairly quick to switch them, but with this option, it would no longer be necessary…