Philharmonik -can't assign controls on Mac

On both my Imac and Macbook Pro, the Philharmonik plugins will not let me assign any on the knobs. The mouse click and drag is not working , but it works fine on my old Windows XP computer.

Has anyone else had the same problem on a Mac and solved the issue?

Thanks for any help.

Yep… drives me mad! (it still works in Cubase 4.5.2, but broken since Cubase 5) :smiling_imp:… it’s the same with all the IKMultimedia instruments.
What I have been doing, when I find I need to assign a controller, is to Save the preset in its current state, then open the Standalone version, simultaneously, load the saved preset in there… where I can assign the controller… then resave the preset. To get the modified preset to appear in the plugin version, I have to rescan the presets (can’t remember which plugins, but some of them allow you to rescan while the plugin is open, others you have to close then reopen the plugin).

Thanks Vic. That worked on the Macbook Pro. I will try opening the same Cubase project on the Imac to see if I need to save the preset again, but hopefully it should load with the same controller settings. Thanks again

I had a reply from IK Multimedia to a technical support ticket. They say that Cubase 5 had a problem with handling plug-in settings, which caused the problem, and this has been fixed in Cubase 6.

Well, I’m on Cubase 6.0.2 here, with latest versions of all the IKM instruments, and I can tell you that it isn’t fixed.

Thanks for the info.