PhoenixVerb not showing in plugins

Hi,

I have the plugin phoenixverb, which I use a lot in Pro Tools. I tried to use it in Cubase, but PhoenixVerb is not showing up in Cubase 7.5.40… I reinstalled the plugin, making sure that VST was checked during installation. The plugin is in the VST folder, so why doesn’t it show in Cubase?

Here is the ReadMe they give when installing:

Important Message for users of Cubase on Mac

There is a strange crash in Cubase 7.0x when Exponential Audio plugins are first scanned after installation. This scan is in Cubase itself and not in the plugins. It appears only on OSX. While it appears to be related to Exponential Audio plugins, it seems to have something to do with the way Cubase runs the scan. This crash almost always happens on the first launch of Cubase whenever new plugins have been installed. After that, Cubase runs without crashing.

The good news is that this problem seems to be fixed in Cubase 7.5. It has not been encountered on the principal test system here. It appears that the session file format has not changed between 7.0 and 7.5, so the risk of upgrade appears to be small. While it’s a paid upgrade, it is reasonably priced. For that reason, the upgrade to Cubase 7.5 is recommended for Mac users.