Pitch shift missing

There is no alternative “Pitch shift” in processing. My version of Cubase is Cubase Studio 4.5.2. Is it not supposed to feature “pitch shift”?

I use Win7 64-bit, don’t know if that has anything to do with missing pitch shift.

It may be in your 32 bit version but not in the 64 bit Cubase. I have it in my Studio 4 32 bit.

Thanks. I uninstalled the 64-bit version and installed the 32-bit version. Pitch shift is now showing in processes.

You’re welcome. Bear in mind that the 32 bit and 64 bit versions are 2 separate programs so you need not uninstall the 64 bit version. They will both work discreetly.

A friend of mine told me otherwise, but he has no knowledge of music software, so I’ll keep this in mind, as I am sure that I will install again at a later point.

Also, not only pitch shift was missing, but a whole lot of other processes/effects turned up in the 32-bit version that I never knew existed. Very good.

Your friend is wrong!

Just as long as they aren’t sharing any preference files, everything will be fine.

A lot of the Cubase plugs in version 4 are 32 bit and won’t show up in the 64 bit version, even though this version has a bit bridge.