Plans for External Gear Plugin In Clip/Track Slot?

Just curious if there are any plans to allow the external gear plugin in clip / track section of the montage. Not quite sure why this isn’t already available. This seems like a no brainer to me as far as workflow goes, I would like to control at which stage things go out to my hardware. Having it only available in the master section is quite limiting. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

External Gear plugin inside the montage, in not planned.

PG,
Thanks for the response, but is there any logical reason for that? Seems like it would be a minor thing and something that people have requested in the past.

For example, if you are using the montage view and you have several files loaded, such as something you may be working on and some comparison files. I would like to keep my plugins and external gear to the selected clip. You can then use something like MeterPlugs Perception to balance the levels out for all of the files. In the current situation it makes comparisons difficult.

Seems like it would be a minor thing

Technically speaking, no. The montage and its clip management was not conceived with that in mind. Maybe this changes sometime, but this is not planned yet.