Playback caret freezing

Can you please try opening one of your “heavy” scores to reproduce the problem, then do Help > Create Diagnostic Report and send that, together with the project that gives you trouble, to me at d dot spreadbury at steinberg dot de?

Good morning, as soon I can I will send you the problem, I just have to finishe my score.
Another problem that I have expirence is that when playing the score by pressing the P key and then I make a stop with the P again, the pages of the sheet music moves on the screen and you loose where you are working.
Thank you.

I have a question, my score is chamber music with 16 instruments and vocals. how can I send it to cubase Al to do the recording audio? I have export some of my work in Midi file, I was able to opened but how can I make it play and do adjustments? is there somevideo I can see? Thank you so much for all your help. I love Dorico it is really fantastic.
Have a wonderful day.

Instead of stopping playback with P, stop playback with Space.

We haven’t made any videos about taking MIDI files exported from Dorico into Cubase, but it should really be as simple as exporting the MIDI file and then importing it into your Cubase project.

Thank you so much Daniel for all your help, have a nice week.

Hello Daniel, I just opened my score that is heavier, I try to send it to you as you ask me for, but it says that does not renpond, it got frozen, so I was not able to push help or send it to you, all Dorico is frozen.
Is ther another way I can try to send it?
Have a nice weekend.

Run Dorico again, and without trying to open the project again, do Help > Create Diagnostic Report. Send the resulting zip file from your computer’s desktop folder and the project file itself to me by email at d dot spreadbury at steinberg dot de.