Playback Cursor becoming Tiny BLACK!

Same here. Had it for ages. Different graphics cards in different computers, same issue.

I posted it with pictures. Fix was promised to me by support but they let me down.

1 Like

I get this issue too. Often. And that’s on an almost empty arrangement, with only a few instruments loaded.

3 years later, still no fix :confounded:

Fix this already!

Still not fixed in 11.0.41 :confounded:
It still appears randomly, even with no plugins loaded and no tracks !
Every update since Cubase 9 the support promise me it will be fixed with the next update. I don’t believe them anymore.
Maybe @Matthias_Quellmann you can do something ?

I discovered how to fix that. Click on this button to make the window resizable
Then you will find that you can resize the window with the arrows. Make smaller and then bigger. And issue solved. Steinberg sometimes sucks. ·3 years later and normal users finding solutions to their bugs (I am in cubase 12)

Still not fixed in Cubase 12!

Happens in C12.0.40 aswell. This was supposedly fixed back in C11, but here we are…

1 Like

It’s an absolute disgrace.

12.05…One more update without this issue fixed…

Confirmed. Saw it again today after updating to 12.0.5 for the first time in a year.

Why.

and more bugs, sometimes the tracks (visualization) disappears from the screen although it continues to play.

I love Cubase but, it’s disappointment after disappointment.

In short, we will always be the ones who, despite everything, continue to use this software

lol, haha

I bought Cubase 12 and dont even use it, to buggy and slow. I stick with Cubase 10.5 and i’ll wait a couple of years, maybe then…

I feel this is an issue with many features on Cubase. Smaller areas where I need my cursor to go on numerous occasions. There has been some small improvement of late, but keep it user-friendly by bigger areas for sliders etc. Also re-sizable plugin windows. Not exactly related but …

I’m in Cubase Pro 12.0.60 on Windows 10 and have this same issue. I have to close the project and reopen it to get the regular playback cursor to return.

Another visual bug that really annoys me is that the arrangement portion of my tracks disconnect from the track headers on the left side whenever I have a drum editor open in the lower zone (there’s a large gap that opens between them).

Very frustrating.