Playback Doesn't Work at all

I have the trial version of Dorico, I installed Dorico 3.5 pro trial,as well as Halion Sonic SE. What do I do? The Diagnostics folder is attached
Dorico Diagnostics.zip (347.5 KB)

Welcome to the forum, @Sunforger. Did you definitely install the complete Dorico 3.5 Content (Sounds) Installer?

Yes. I opened the setup file and it installed it. I can even open the Steinberg library Manager and see the Halion files there.

Hi Sunforger, thanks for the diagnostics. The audio driver does not recognize any output port and therefore does not know to where to play the audio out to.
Please go to Edit > Device Setup and change the sample rate from 48 to 44.1kHz. Then close the dialog and reopen it. Is the field for output port still empty? If so, click the Device Control Panel button, a new little window opens. The option at the the top saying “Allow…”, is that one checkmarked in your case? If so, untick it. Does then something change in the list of output ports at the middle of that window?

Hi, Yes, It changes,(only after I untick allow) however when I untick allow, then reopen the dialog box, the allow is still checked.

Then please watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BcPJd92zqU from around 13:40
You might have to also uncheck the “allow” option on the Windows level.
If it all fails, we could have a remote session.

Hi, I still can’t figure it out. What should I do?

I think Ulf was suggesting this.
sound
Make sure the box is unticked

Right, It is unticked

Send me mail to ‘u dot stoermer at steinberg dot de’ and we can arrange for a remote screen sharing session via e.g. Zoom. What do you think?

The Issue has been resolved.

For others who later might find this thread and have the same issue that in the GLLD Control Panel the “Allow ASIO host applications to take exclusive control of selected port configuration”-option cannot be unchecked:
In that case close Dorico (or other ASIO hosts like Cubase) and go to C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Asio and launch the asioglldsetup.exe exclusively on it’s own. Then uncheck that “Allow”-option and close. Reopen again the dialog and see if it is still unchecked. Then close again and launch Dorico. That should be it.