Playback for double DC arias

I have a piece which is a “double Da Capo” aria: recit, A section, B section, (repeat A); recit, new A section, new B section (repeat A section). The repeats are marked as Da Capo Al Fine.

I can’t get Dorico to playback the second aria. When I select a note and press P, it plays backs from somewhere in the first aria. Obviously, it is because I have a “Fine” instruction that it won’t go past.

How can I get Dorico to ‘jump’? Do I have to use a “To Coda” in place of the Fine? Or is there another way?

Can you post a miniaturised version of the repeat structure?

Here is the structure of the piece.

If I select a bar in the second half and playback using P, I get playback from a bar at some point in the first half.

I would be reluctant to use separate Flows, because this whole structure is one titled and number section in a larger work (in which most of the sections follow this format.)

I’ve experimented with using a Coda, and customizing the “To Coda” text, which I suppose is clearer and more standard, if not conforming to the 18th-century marks!
Double DC Aria.dorico.zip (311 KB)

Benwiggy,

Is this what you want to have.

Jan
Double DC Aria.zip (310 KB)

That’s certainly “The Coda Option”. Thanks. I’m unsure whether that’s how I want to display it, though the markings are easily customized. But I’m mostly checking that there aren’t any other options that I’ve missed.