playback from score stopped working

It plays the first note of the piece, which in the midi piano roll display is the expected color and shade of blue. The rest of the notes are not. They are faded light blue. Only a few sound–the ones that are the right color and shade of blue. What do I do to fix this?

This used to work fine in recent days. I had pitch problems which would go away when I would kill Safari and restart Dorico. This was happening before now and when the system was working. I don’t think this is part of the problem.

Audio works fine from mp3 and YouTube and such. It’s Dorico’s part playback.

What if you start a new piano project from template and enter some arbitrary notes? Does that play back?
If it does then your problem is project related, so please post your project here or send to ‘u dot stoermer at steinberg dot de’.
If not, please do ‘Help > Create Diagnostics Report’ and attach the corresponding zip file here. Thanks

Try doing Ctrl+A (Windows) or Command-A (Mac) to select everything in the project, then do Play > Reset Playback Overrides.

Per Ulf’s request, here is the project I’m having trouble with. The guitar doesn’t play except 2 or 3 notes.
It did work ok until very recently, I’m not sure when it started failing because I don’t play back often.
I don’t know what I did to break it or when. I have other projects that play and others that do what this one is doing.
As far as I know they are all using the same guitar patch (if that’s what you call it).

I did follow Daniel’s suggestion. Same result.
Lute Suite 4 BWV 1006 2.dorico.zip (1.45 MB)

All the notes except the first one have the “Suppress Playback” property set.

I can’t guess what you did to cause that, but it’s easy enough to select the whole score and unset it.

Thanks very much. I did try turning off “Suppress Playback”, but I neglected to select all the notes first.