Playback issue

Hello, my project won’t let me play from where I want it to. It is pretty urgent since I have a project to finish and can’t work on it now…I used “P” and every other methods to start playback. I do have different repeats in different voices in an open time signature. Maybe that could be a problem. I am very thankful for any help!

It would be best if we could have a look at the project file. Could you please share? If you don’t want to post it here publicly, you could send it by mail to ‘u dot stoermer at steinberg dot de’. Full confidentiality guaranteed from our side.

1 Like

Sorry, completely forgot to answer here. It was a problem because I had an open meter and different repeats on different staves. After deleting the bars and rewriting them with less complicated repeats, it all worked again.
Nevertheless, thanks for your help :slight_smile:

I’ve had this problem too. If you want to play the project and keep the independent repeat barlines, you can disable repeating in Playback Options. That way, repeat structures will be ignored, but the project will play.

1 Like