What’s the reason behind Doricos somewhat irrational behaviour playing back mutes, dynamics, slurs etc!?
Using Noteperformer 3. See attached Doric file.
- The only way to change from one mute to another is by using Nat. before the new mute. Otherwise it won’t change.
- Brass instruments uses Open to say to the player to remove any mute. Why is Doric using the wrong term?
- If there’s to much information things are left out. That is if slurs, accents, dynamics and mutes occurs on the same time only one of them seems to be playing back. How come?
Wishlist regarding playback.
- Change so that Open is used and plays back, instead of the wrong Nat.
- When going from for example Cup Mute to Harmon Mute, make the change play back without having to use Nat. between.
- It would be great if Dorico would play back everything in a score instead of choosing one out of many and leave out the rest.
Besides that everything works great and Noteperformer sounds and works great! I tried to attach a Dorico file showing what I mean, but that doesn’t seem possible. “Invalid file extension” is the message I get when I try.