Playback not working for a single project

Hi,
I’ve been working on a couple of projects and everything’s been working fine.
Today I went to open one of my projects and playback isn’t working.
Notes audition correctly when I click on them but pressing play, SPACE, or P doesn’t start playback.
Sometimes the play button glows green and then the screen jumps to the end of the final flow and playback stops all in the space of about 3 seconds.

All my other projects work fine, both made prior to and since this problem occured.

Problem occurs both with HSSE (Pro) and NotePerformer64 (which is my default)

Using Generic Low-Latency ASIO Driver at 44.1 kHz but have tried switching sample rate’s and back.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Any chance that we could get hands on that project? If you don’t want to post it publicly here, could you send it to ‘u dot stoermer at steinberg dot de’? With that we can help best. Thanks

Welcome to the forum, mrumley02. Please do attach the project here (zip it up first) or send it to Ulf. After you’ve done so, try going to Play > Playback Templates and choose ‘HSSE+HSO (Pro)’ and click Apply and Close, just in case this works (it’s not clear to me from your description whether you’re manually changing VST instruments in Play mode or actually resetting the playback template, which is what I would advise).

I did try with the playback template method, but thanks Daniel.
I will email Ulf with the project.