Hi All. I’ve been having this problem for many years. Up until now I’ve only done work for myself but I’m making a demo for a friend’s group and I want all to go well. Hope someone knows how to help.
Problem: I make a CD from a basic audio CD converted to a montage. When I play it back the resulting CD there is a fraction of a second of audio that plays after the last song on the CD ends. This happens on any CD playback device.
My Work Flow: (in case this helps)
- Move songs (created in Cubase) to a staging directory.
- Open Wavelab, navigate to the staging directory.
- Import the songs to a batch process for limiting and run the process.
- Import the output of the batch process to a second batch process for resampling and dithering and run the process.
- Create a basic audio CD from the output of the prior batch process, ACCEPTING Wavelab’s track markers.
- Create a montage from the basic audio CD.
- Edit the CD text.
- Write the CD using my computer’s CD/DVD writer.
Seems like this could be a marker issue but I can’t figure it out. Any ideas?