Playback Problems

Hi!
Lately i am having some major issues with Dorico. I had some damaged files which i cannot anymore open, Note performer is not working properly so does the playback and sometimes the software just stucks random…

I get this warning about the playback but once opening the setting it seems everything fine:
Schermata 2022-04-25 alle 14.51.38
Schermata 2022-04-25 alle 14.53.33

What should i do?

I am wondering why. Those things were happening not so often before.
I lately installed The Vienna Instruments , could be that they are in conflict or something?

Make sure your sample rate in Dorico and the comparable setting for your device driver are the same. Even if they appear the same, set the Dorico sample rate to 44.1, wait a few seconds, and then switch back to be sure.

Also try (re)setting the Playback Template to NP if that is what you wish.

@Bubezia, please also do from the Dorico menu Help > Create Diagnostics Report and send the corresponding zip file to u dot stoermer at steinberg dot de. And also please send some of the project files that don’t open any more with you, so we can have a look what is wrong with them. Thanks

Hi!
Sorry for the late reply, i couldn’t go back to Dorico before. The playback is now working but i didn’t do anything, suddenly starts to work again, the problem is that Dorico sometimes keeps crushing.
For the damaged files i already send one hier and unfortunately it miss some information so it is not possible to recover. For the others i have a backup copy that went in the trash.
EDIT:
I did a diagnostic report that i will send to this e mail because playback is not working again…

Thanks to both.
Have a nice day