Playback-Technique-List not scrollable ?

Sorry, I’m trying my tenor saxophone (Vienna) to play well: I can no longer select new entries. How to scroll the Playback-Technique-List ?
On my screen there are now (only) :wink: the first 336 visible, selectable.
Best regards.

Sorry, i versuche mein Tenorsaxophon
(Vienna) gut zu spielen: kann ich aber keine neuen Einträge mehr auswählen. Wie kann man die Liste der Playback-Anweisungen scrollen?
Auf meinem Bildschirm sind (nur) :wink: die ersten 336 sichtbar, anwählbar.
Beste Grüße.

Can you perhaps attach a project that reproduces the problem?

Hello, thanks for your answer.

I think it’s not a (project) problem. I can still enter new techniques. But if this new entry is then to be entered in the dialog box, a large white area with the existing entries opens in Dorico (as always). And since the area on my screen is now completely filled with entries, I notice that it is not scrollable and I cannot reach the new entries at the end.

Hallo, danke für Ihre Antwort.
Ich denke, es ist kein (Projekt) Problem. Ich kann zwar immer noch neue Techniken eingeben. Aber wenn dieser neue Eintrag dann anschließend im Dialogfeld eingetragen werden soll, öffnet sich dazu in Dorico (wie schon seit immer) eine große weiße Fläche mit den vorhandenen Einträgen. Und da die Fläche auf meinem Bidschirm mit Einträgen nun mehr vollständig gefüllt ist, bemerke ich, daß sie nicht scrollbar ist und ich die neuen Einträge am Ende nicht erreichen kann.

Can you attach a picture of that specific situation? I can’t make any sense of what you’re saying from the picture in your original message.

Hallo Daniel,
when I click in the red circeld button of my first picture to open the list of existing playbacktechniks, then a white fullscreen list ist seen (picture2). I cannot move or scroll the list to reach the other then 365.
Sorry my English.
Best regards
Bertram

Hallo Daniel,
Wenn ich auf die rote Schaltfläche meines ersten Bildes klicke, um die Liste der vorhandenen Abspieltechniken zu öffnen, wird eine weiße Vollbild-Liste angezeigt (Bild 2). Ich kann die Liste nicht verschieben oder scrollen, um weitere Einträge als die angezeigten 365 zu erreichen.
Gruß
Bertram

Thanks, Bertram, now I understand. I’ll make sure this gets fixed for the next update.

Here is the best support ever - for the best software I know. A pre-Christmas “Thank you”.
Best regards
Bertram

I have a related request that I’m sure will have to be put on a list for something to do down the road, but it would sure be helpful if the screen with this Playing Techniques listed included some filtering options. One good option would be to show only custom (user) techniques.

Merry Christmas to all. Love Anthony Hughes’ Christmas video.