Playback template not loading

Hi,
When I use Dorico 5.1 I only have noteperformer or Silence playback template available. I don’t see Halion templates nor iconica’s.
I have also Dorico 4 installed and Halion templates do appear there.
Here is the Diagnostic file from 5.1.
Dorico Diagnostics.zip (936.4 KB)

It looks like the HALion Sonic Selection is not correctly installed, and because this set of sounds is used by all of the factory playback templates, it’s preventing all of them from appearing. Please try reinstalling the HALion Sonic Selection via Steinberg Download Assistant.

Thank you Daniel.
I reinstalled HALion Sonic Selection but I still don’t have the playback templates in 5.1.

Let’s see an updated set of diagnostics, then.

Here it is.
Dorico Diagnostics.zip (1004.1 KB)

You’re still missing one of the HALion Sonic Selection preset files – FCP_SMT_078_HSSE_GM_Presets_01.vstsound. Does this appear under Sonic Selection in Steinberg Library Manager as being correctly installed?

Yes but the name slightly differs: there is a (1) added :

Try clicking Remove to remove that whole content set, then reinstall it again via SDA and see if that solves it.

Ok I am doing the reinstallation, my conection is a bit slow to download but I might have another clue. I removed Sonic Selection from SLM but it was still marked “installed” with SDA, and I noticed my destination folder is not C:\ProgramData\Steinberg… but somewhere on another drive in SDA and in that folder I have all the files installed and also FCP_SMT_078_HSSE_GM_Presets_01.vstsound with the correct name. Is it possible that there is a conflict between the two directories when dorico starts?

I’m afraid I’m not sure about that – the precise inner workings of how content gets registered is above my pay grade! Hopefully removing and reinstalling the content will take care of the problem.

That solved the problem! Thank you for your help.