Please, add into your great app

First, Cubasis is my favorite sound production tool now. It’s greatest above all. I very like to work with it, but it can be even more great!
Please, think about adding there features:

1. When I changing vertical scale of some screen (a tracks screen for example), please, center it between fingers
  2. When I move or copy section of project, it’s should move/copy automation too
  3. Automation and note editor scale/position when you opening it each time, should be same as at the track screen, or at least remember latest position
  4. A little better recognition of taps. Right now a little hard to grab corners of squares
  5. Possibility to change note length in drawing mode without switching to selection tool
  6. Better placing new notes right after previous one. Right now it’s works bad

That’s all for now. All this things is not broken, but can save a lot of time, when you working in Cubasis

Hi Atrill,

Thank you for your message.

1. When I move or copy section of project, it’s should move/copy automation too

Our next update is in the works, soon to be released and including your automation request above!

If possible, please add a few more words, how you would expect the other requests to work.

Thanks
Lars