Please fix the bugs ASAP

:angry:

Please fix the glitched audio when operation the auv3 plugin first, asap!!!???

Hi Andy_lofly,

Thank you for your message.

In oder, to have your issues fixed please let us have a proper bug report regarding the problem(s) you encounter.

To do so, please use the bug report below.
In addition, it also fine to share a project with us (e.g. upload via Dropbox, download link via PM), which shows the problem.

One our engineering is able to reproduce the problem, there is a good chance to have it resolved.

Thank you for your support.

Best,
Lars

Reporting Form

1. Summary/Title
    (Provide a short but descriptive sentence that summaries the issue or feature request)

2. Description
    (Provide a detailed description and list the step by step process to reproduce the issue to help the team to understand and reproduce the problem)

3. Expected Results
    (Describe what you expected to see)

4. Actual Results
    (Describe what you actually saw)

5. Environment
    (Count the hardware and software including version numbers being used)

What do you mean? I said glitched audio when I operated the auv3 plugin, with any auv3 plugins! But it’s not with stock plugin. And I don’t want to share my project, what do you mean. Did you have the auv3 plugin, and that’s you can tryout with your self. Just do. I’m not kidding fams, this app is IDR740.000 in Indonesia. And it’s high cost for other app but As you know there’s no app good for like this since the cubasis 3 released for all devices. I think it feels good for my work to make a beat before, but it’s too much bugs you know!? I can’t make a beat if like this on this app. So please fix this ASAP ‘coz i needed this and there’s why I buy it for this app.

Hi Andi_lofly,

Thanks for your message.

If possible, please let us know the steps how to reproduce the problem (see our bug form below).
A simple description will do, including the AU plug-in you use.

Once we’re apple to reproduce the problem, there is a good chance to see it fixed.

Bug reporting form

1. Summary/Title
    (Provide a short but descriptive sentence that summaries the issue or feature request)

2. Description
    (Provide a detailed description and list the step by step process to reproduce the issue to help the team to understand and reproduce the problem)

3. Expected Results
    (Describe what you expected to see)

4. Actual Results
    (Describe what you actually saw)

5. Environment
    (Count the hardware and software including version numbers being used)

Thanks,
Lars

Omg.

Bug reports :

1. Bugs/ glitch audio.
  2. The audio/ sound is glitched when my beat (audio) is played and I operated the knobs on my Auv3 plugin in insert fx or send fx too.
  3. This is not normally, because I can’t hear what the different sounds from the audio/ my beat when it played and trying to changed the *example saturation (on auv3 plugin).
  4. This is not about the features. I know this is bugs. And what I see the sound is glitched. It’s not normally for like other apps when I operated. If you think about it is normal, so don’t release it for iPhone or for older iPhone version and I hope you can understand it.
  5. Cubasis 3 on iPhone 6s plus iOS 13.2.3 and connected together with auv3 plugins in last version like; Daw Cassette, Lo-Fly Dirt, FlyTape, RX950, ReSlice

So you will go update to fix this or not ???