Please get rid of the Red Outline while selecting clips in Nuendo

I don’t color my tracks so the red works for me. But when I color them (especially red), you’re right. It is hard to see. I think I prefer the red though.

You’re right. That’s why I find myself using the G and H keys a lot.

+1
I just recently switched from Cubase to Nuendo and the fact that i should not use a certain color (red) in order to have a selected part visible, does not make any sense from a development point of view.
Color modulation adds this shadowy overlay to a waveform that does not help in that case.
There should be just a simple additional checkbox in the prefs to have the cubase selection scheme available (inverted color) so you have both schemes . Clean and easy.

1 Like

+1
I’ve been saying this for years, I have both Cubase and Nuendo, the selection highlight makes so much more sense in Cubase, and it’s not only for red events but for pink, orange …etc as well.

1 Like

I too just moved from Cubase to Nuendo, and actually prefer the red outline - by quite a lot.

But if this is on the table, and current code prevents an “inverted” selection, another option could be to choose the outline colour ourselves in preferences…?