Please help me fix it

Clicks in the sound when moving the sliders of software tools and sound effects processor probably is not an easy task to cope with in real time.
Creepy clicks on some sound effects of software such as FL Studio(or others) if you crank the sliders on some of the effects that appear clicks, as if moving the sliders sound effects (not connected dry sound) sound paused on milliseconds, that is with pauses and plus this clicks not all the sliders and with all the instruments and effects, and the trouble that clicks are on final exported file. Buffer length in full, all functions are enabled, tried on and off did not help, tried other versions and they, too, so switched to ASIO4All it even worse, probably a problem in Motherboard, CPU or Codecs and how to fix it?

Please help me i am can’t find problem like this or fix in the world. New drivers VGA and soundcard and i disable Creative X-F and use Motherboard sound card, but problem continue, updating BIOS will not change anything because with this version of the BIOS everything was normal.

PC properties: Sound Card Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional Series driver is reinstalled on a new OS Win7 x64, RAM 16gb and CPU 3400ghz i7 2600k

Video about problem: - YouTube

I tried turn of technologies in BIOS but clicks not gone, win7 energy on full performance rejime, tried 2 sound cards Creative and Realtek and clicks were both,look like problem not with soundcard or drivers. And yeah i look my pc latency and is work normal
Please help me fix it this problem!

The BIOS update probably wouldn’t help if you’ve used two or three soundcards.

This is an FL Studio question, so I think you should ask the people on the Image Line forums to help you out!
Just a thought :wink:

Also, when you tried ASIO4All, have you set the buffer size fairly large? Also, if that’s an older version of FL, you’re not being helped at all. Upgrade to the latest (10.1 I believe, and there’s a 10.5 beta version out too if you’re interested).

Thanx i tried asio4all and full bufer size and more fl studio versions, this problem only with sliders

But i try that on my old Cubase versions, and old cubase versions work most correctly latency and i think its it not latency or cpu problem, in the my old PC that troubles not found.