Please help read crash dumps! Constant crashes.

Hello wise Cubase Jedis,

Can someone PLEASE help read these crash dump files and try to see what is causing Cubase 10 to constantly crash here.

I have a HUGE project that needs completion by a looming deadline so any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you!

Regards,
Andrew.

Hello wise Cubase Jedis,

Can someone PLEASE help read these crash dump files and try to see what is causing Cubase 10 to constantly crash here.

I have a HUGE project that needs completion by a looming deadline so any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you!

Regards,
Andrew.

I looked at some of your dmp files with this online tool:

You can upload the dmp file and it will display the content.

I found these errors:
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: STATUS_INVALID_HANDLE_AFTER_CALL_c0000008_UAD_Moog_Multimode_Filter_XL.dll!Unknown
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: STATUS_INVALID_HANDLE_AFTER_CALL_c0000008_D3D10Warp.dll!ThreadPool::WorkCallBack
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: INVALID_POINTER_READ_c0000005_ole32.dll!LockEntry::ThreadCleanup
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: INVALID_POINTER_READ_CALL_c0000005_Cubase10.exe!Unknown

It looks quite random and therefore I think its a HW problem. Defective memory can result in pointer and handle failures.
Does the computer work fine and only Cubase crashes? If it is Cubase only then i would try to disconnect HW like soundcards, controller one-after-one to identify the problematic driver.

Good luck
Marco