Please help with external instruments setup/ will rep

I have an integra 7(rack sound module), and a kurzweil pc3le(workstation keyboard) that I want to use within cubase. I set both external instruments up accordingly in VST connections/external instrument tab. Assigning the proper analog outputs correctly to my MR816csx. Kurzweils to Analog 1and2, and the integra 3 a 4. I use the kurzweil to trigger the integra so I have Midi out from the Integra to Midi In to the kurz. So…

I add an instrument track and assign each external instrument correctly I can get everything working, sound, signal. Individually…

The problem exists is when I load up both, the Kurz on one instrument track, and the roland on another instrument track, they both play, and trigger simultaneously. I would like to be able to choose between the two without them playing together… In comparison as two vsts, and toggling between the two with ease.

Do you think it might have to do with the kurz midi setup internally in the keyboard…?

I just figured it out. It had to do with the settings of the keyboard…

Now if you only can help me… Is it possible for cubase to transfer analog audio to midi? It would be nice to do this on the fly due to quanitizing

No, you can use Variaudio to make a midi track from audio but is limited in function.