Please help with Upgrade - Cubase Artist 6.5 to Cubase 6.5

Hi, I recently upgraded my Cubase Artist to 6.5. I then bought the grace period upgrade to Cubase 6.5 - I did not download the upgrade (within the 14 day period as I did not see this notification).

I am now trying to figure out how to upgrade my Cubase Artist 6.5 to Cubase 6.5.
I did receive an activation code for the upgrade purchase.

Please help.

Got confused at first reading…
You’ve managed to upgrade your Artist from 6.0 to 6.5, correct? Then you got license for Cubase 6.5…

I did the same upgrade this summer and at first I thought there would be some more “data” to be added with the “big version upgrade”, but all you need to do is to register the activation code to your USB license key via the eLCC software ( eLicenser Control Center application). The Artist version seems to contain the data for the “big version” already. Someone else correct me if I’m wrong here.

Hope this helps!

[/quote]but all you need to do is to register the activation code to your USB license key via the eLCC software ( eLicenser Control Center application). The Artist version seems to contain the data for the “big version” already. Someone else correct me if I’m wrong here.[/quote]

That is correct. The software is the same, it’s the licence that unlocks it.

You may have to get in touch with support to get a new activation code if you still get no joy.
Hopefully all will be OK.
Long time since I’ve seen mention of this but it all seems to work out well in the end.