Please improve pre and post fader plugin GREEN separator

Talking about the inspector plugin window.

It’s such a pain to grab. Even if I have the tip of the cursor bang in the middle, more often than not I can’t grab it for god knows what reason. It takes me a minimum of 3-5 clicks to successfully grab it, it’s been months and I still haven’t figured it out.

Common behavior is when I hover my mouse over it it gets thicker I click on it and… the plugin above or below it gets dragged but not the divider. If I try to grab it outside the plugins bar where it sticks out a little, it also works like 1 out of 3 times.

I don’t know if it’s a bug or not but it’s been like this since I got C10.

It doesn’t need to be this hard. Can you please make it a few pixels thicker or something? On my 1440p screen it’s barely thicker than a hair. There’s plenty of space there, why does it have to be so tiny?

Please…

I agree, it is hard to grab. And please also lose the green color, which exists nowhere else in the Cubase GUI. Just make it the same color as the “Focus” color which is user definable.

There is a workaround, though: right-click on the plugin slot and select “set as last pre-fader slot” and it moves the green line directly under that slot.