pls liaise with N.I. for better MIXER page support in Komplete Kontrol mk2

Its possible this is only down to native Instruments to implement but I suspect that given Steinberg has to write code to allow full featured support of controller hardware in Cubase - that this request requires both Steinberg AND Native Instruments devs to knock heads together.
Here goes:

It would be so so much more useful if the MIXER page actually displayed and reflected the channels currently being shown in the CUBASE mixer views
in Cubase and other DAWS it is common to hide tracks or use folders to selectively only show certain tracks or instrument channels.
But instead Komplete Kontrol mkII. just seems to show everything.
This is an issue when one is working with very big templates or projects.
I don’t know if this is a steinberg problem ( ie API related ) or. NI - but either way. the current MIXER view is only of any use for projects worth a tiny amount of tracks.
With DAWs like Cubase we also have the ability to only show MIDI tracks or audio tracks or instrument tracks. the Cubase MIXER can do this. but it would be so so much useful if KK mkII would also reflect the current state of the Cubase mixer view.

I might only want to edit MIDI volumes, or only audio inputs or only instrument channels etc etc.

either way currently one hs to do tons of paging to get to the right control. Not ideal.

I can see that things work when using one of the MIXCONSOLE windows but it doesn’t work at all in the bottom pane of the main window when the bottom shows a mixer view.

NI can do what companies like Nektar and others do- use the ski sdk provided to manufacturers of remotes to implement the needed features. It’s really all on them.

one would think so but the question is - does the SKI SDK actually support aspects like querying all the objects in cubase such as tracks folders etc?

I’d hope so. but if the Steinberg SDK doesn’t have the means of the above there’s nothing manufacturers of remotes can do about it.