Plug-ins not in path. SOLVED

I have several third party plug-ins. They all work fine, but are not listed in the plug in manager and the paths that show in the manager do not lead to the plug-ins. I must be missing something. It would be nice to be able to find where these plug ins are !
Cheers

The paths in manager are only for vst2 plugs which would suggest these are vst3 plugs…but they must be listed in manager or you wouldn’t be able to use them.

Windows location is probably Program Files/Common Files/VST3

Thanks for reply.
The plug-ins are both VST 2 and VST 3. They are listed in the manager (my mistake), or at least one of them is, and they are not in the folder you suggest. They are not in any of the folders listed in the path. In fact some of the folders listed in the paths do not exist. The only way to get to the plug ins is by loading them into an insert slot on an audio channel, where they work perfectly. I’ve looked in every Steinberg, Cubase and VST folder I can find and I cant find the plug-ins anywhere. Even if they are in a non-Steinberg location shouldn’t their location appear in the paths in the plug in manager settings? Rescanning the manager has no effect. Curious!

click the i for info icon in plugin manager to show info instead of paths (cog icon), highlight the plug and the path is shown in the info window.

Problem solved.
Thanks for the help.
Cheers