Plugin chain in Monitor Setup

Hi Everyone
My question is simple. I use the Control Room for my monitoring because it allows me to correct for my System with EQ, plus I use several analyzers to stay informed about what’s going on in my mix.
Previously in Cubase 8.5, the Plugins I set up in the Controlroom Monitor sections would stay on, no matter the project.
Now since switching to Cubase 11 this doesn’t happen anymore.
Does anyone know how to achieve this?
Is there a setting where I can ask Cubase to keep my Monitor Plugin chain at all times?

Thanks in advance for all the help.
René

Hi René,

Control Room is global and the plug-ins on the Control Rooms’ Monitor bus should remain.

Are you sure Cubase doesn’t crash silently when you Quit it? Is any other settings stored after quit and restart Cubase?

Hi
Yes I think Cubase silently crashes, at least sometimes, though nothing in my Setup shows any sign.
Where could I find out if it crashes? Is there a cash report automatically stored?

My System is:
Windows 10 Pro 21H1
Cubase 11 Pro
AMD Ryzen 5900 12 Core
64 Gb Ram
AMD Radeon RX 6600
Interface: Tascam Modell 12 via USB 2.0

Hi,

Win: Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps

Cubase 11.0.41.448 64bit 2021.12.16 19.51.46.843.dmp (1.1 MB)

Only one from Dezember. The Problem has persisted in January though.
How can I read/investigate the crash dump?

Hi,

The crash is in the following plug-in:

Neo_Soul_Keys_Studio_2+0x2282c6
Neo_Soul_Keys_Studio_2+0x7d21ae

Please, get in contact with the plug-in vendor.

Thank you very much. One last question:
Could it be possible that Cubase crashed silently as you put it without a crash report?

Hi,

In theory, it is possible. For example of any other thread crashes it.

Try to make any obvious change in the Preferences or add custom Key Command to any function. Then restart Cubase and see, if the change has been applied.