Plugins and other windows get stuck in-between screens

Hi I have Cubase 9.5.41 but this problem existed on the previous update. I run 2 screens, one on top of the other. Both are running at 1920 x 1080. Plugins tend to have a thinner white bar (the one with the Close (Red x ), minimise (Yell - ), and expand (Green + ) button on the left top of the window), than the Main Cubase windows have. The problem I’m having is there seems to be some space inbetween the windows that allows Plugins to het stuck in, in between the two windows. How to they get stuck? it appears that if you accidentally let go of the button to reposition it whilst in the dead zone between the two windows. Cubase positions it there. In that position the white bar with the Close/Min/Expand buttons IS NOT VISABLE IN EITHER WINDOW, so it cannot be selected and the window can no longer be moved. I have just found you can get it back by going to Mac OS Preferences and changing the orientation to side by side,the window then reappears in the main screen, and the changing it back to the other monitor back to above. However, this is a workaround… it shouldn’t do it in the first place.