Plugins missing

I too have experienced missing plug-ins with WL10.0. My missing plugs were about 1/3 of all my Waves plug-ins. I tried all of the above per PG months ago. Nothing helped. Also note that 100% of my Waves plugs show up in all versions of Cubase. I have never had an issue in the past with Waves or any 3rd party developer missing plugs in any versions of Cubase or Wavelab. Yes…many times with Wavelab you have to highlight a plug that didn’t show up on the first scan, but eventually, with a bit of cursing I got them all showing up…except about 1/3 of my Waves plugs. Since I had just upgraded with Waves, I had the opportunity to get my moneys worth, and spend close to 5 hours, split into 3 days with Waves support via Team Viewer.

By the way, Waves support is excellent in my opinion, at least compared to Steinberg USA support.

To this day Waves doesn’t support Wavelab 10 so all testing had to be done with Waves version 11 and WL 9.5.

Anyway, after 5 Team Viewer hours, it was concluded that my Windows 10 user account was somehow corrupted. Waves support was able to create a new Windows 10 user account on my PC and then install Wavelab 9.5 and all Waves plugs showed up under my new user account. I’m fairly certain they could have done the same for Wavelab 10, but Waves doesn’t support it so they won’t test it. Case closed I guess except making the transfer of all my content from one Windows User Account to another one…no thanks!

Maybe considering the Windows User account might be something to consider?