Podcast Radio Creation

Hello,

It would be really nice to add to Nuendo these few features that are missing when creating Radio/Podcast:

Add in the list of “OBJECT SELECTION” tool the option “Link One Track” and “Link Alls Tracks”. A lot of DAW have theses functions (Reaper, Samplitude, Sequoia, Sadie, Pyramix): very usefull (necessary!) for radio creation and have the ability to display on the sound that the only item “Description” (with a lot of sound, the display quickly becomes confused).

This is the most important request for me, the rest we can manage:
-Add in PREFERENCES: “Group events after multirecord”.
-Audio Editor Window: when you quit, the option “Auto Zoom” and “Pre Roll” is not kept until “Chaining Mode” by example. Is it a bug, or is there a reason I do not know? Add the option in these window, Links All Tracks too, so verry cool.
-Possibility of removing the grid.
-Add the Pref: “Playhead follow Event Selection”.

Thanks for reading me,
Best regards,
Mathieu

I think you might bump into a bit of a language barrier to be honest. I didn’t understand most of the above. Maybe I’m dumb though.

Is there any way you could write down a list of what should happen for each of the “features” above? Like “1: do X, 2: this happens” and so on. I don’t really understand a lot of the above.

“Link One Track” and “Link Alls Tracks” = this is the principle of Reaper’s RIPPLE mode: Ripple Edit in Reaper Tutorial - YouTube
This could be add to the options of the tool “Object Selection”.

Forget the other requests, it’s not very important.

I think “ripple” edit has been requested in v8 for example. If you change the title of your thread or post a new one that’s called “Ripple edit” it’s probably easier for people to give you a +1 because it’s easier for them to understand what you’re looking for.

And I would assume that the ripple would not be on a per-track basis but on a per-selected-track/events basis, so you’d get what you want.

I’m agreeing that getting ripple edit would be nice.

And I would assume that the ripple would not be on a per-track basis but on a per-selected-track/events basis, so you’d get what you want.

Good idea, but with the possibility to choose ALL TRACKS too. I do not understand why Steinberg does not move on this important feature.