[POLL] Direct Routing - Do you use it?

Do you use Direct Routing?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Just out of curiosity…

You can of course explain your answer, if you want to.

Wow, I’m surprised by that result. Can some of you guys elaborate in which cases you use this feature? I’m having trouble to put it to use in a meaningful way. What am I missing?
Thanks in advance.

Yes, I’m surprised it’s so high as well considering it’s a new feature. One way I’ve found it useful is if you want to route a signal to two groups at once so you can do parallel processing. Of course you could do that previously by using sends but Direct Routing is a slightly more elegant solution.

Exactly the use I make of it: parallel processing or also feeding of sidechain inputs without losing a (sometimes precious) send.
Gonna try a setup that allows project exchange between two workstations, one with/one without analog summing, making collaborative mix ITB/OTB possible without too much fuss.

Just another thing I don’t need to make music…whatever it is… :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes, feeding sidechain inputs with Direct Routing is another thing I’ve been meaning to try. Good to know that it works.