Which one you’d like use mainly for composing? Score Editor or Key Editor.
- I mainly compose using samples and presets.
- I simply like to compose mainly with Score editor.
- I simply like to compose mainly with Key editor.
- I mainly compose with Key editor, because working with Score editor is not efficient/easy.
- I mainly compose with score Editor, because working with Key Editor is hard.
- I care for enhancement of Cubase Score editor by Steinberg.
I see many of us would like to see Score Editor in Cubase/Nuendo to be enhanced and for years it has not changed at all for the user’s benefits. I do assume Cubase is produced by having first Composers in mind. Should I believe that Steinberg care for composers life and job, I have made this poll.
Personally don’t like to use the key editors all the time for scoring, unless I want to do very specific tweaking to the sounds. I do prefer Score editor. I would like to know what are you all think about the current situation with the score editor.
Thank you everyone for your time.