I’ve faced problem with poor audio quality while playing the recorded track – the audio played through audio interface is distorted, metalized and squeezed, like 4 bit, or even less.
• Lenovo TAB M10 3rd generation with Android 12
• Cubasis 3
• Steinberg UR22C audio interface
Some interesting facts observed:
• DSP is OK – no more, than 20%
• Recorded in Cubasis audio track is in fact OK – it’s plays in other applications or players (trough audio interface) with proper quality, as it must be
• If I connect headphones directly to the Tab audio output or use Tab speaker – audio quality is OK also. But when I switch back to listen trough audio interface – audio quality drops down again.
• While Cubasis is active - it somehow intercepts all system audio, and distorts them also
It is very strange, because I’m using products (SW Cubasis and HW UR22C) from one vendor – they should be 100% compatible. Also, I heard about problems with Android 13 in connection to Cubasis, but I have Android 12, which supposed to be non-problematic.
Is anybody know how to solve the issue?