Pop up buttons on mixer

Loose the horrible little pop up button chevrons on the mixer and click-map the functions to areas of the slots! They are so fiddly and prone to wrong selection when the mixer is zoomed out! This must now rank as the number one annoyance for many people!

The hover buttons Annoy me to no end! Even after a year I’m constantly clicking in the wrong place even in the smallest of margins.

I completely agree with this, it just slows down everything, it’s literally driving me insane, been using Cubase 7 since it came out and i’m still not used to it, on a busy mix you’re constanslty hitting the wrong place, so frustrating!.. it even happens in their own Cubase 8 tutorials!

PLEASE make this a pref at least!.. PLEASE!!

I’ve been using Cubase since the Atari days, i generally love it but this issue is a massive one, serioulsy considering jumping ship becuase of it. :frowning:

100% agree.

me too

+1

+1
Workaround: use a midicontroller.

+1

One thing that kills musical creativity for sure : Trying to spot a specific pixel with the mouse!!

+1

Most annoying one for me is in the project window. The track name popping as clickable(?). Basically it’s useless, just annoying.

I also wonder why the button for the version menu should appear next to the track name when we have a dedicated area in the inspector.

Hoping we’ll have a preference to turn off all hovering actions.

+1

+1