Pops when export (not when playback)

Hello everyone,

I have an issue that’s leaving me crazy! I am newbie on this of creating my own instrumentals (I’ve done 3 only), and in the last one I’ve done, ONLY when I export, there’re some pops on certain parts of the beat. When I listen the playback, it’s perfectly fine. I’ve 3 folder tracks with 2 audio tracks in them: one for samples, an other for drums and finally an other for the bass.

If I disable the sample tracks and leave only the drums and bass, there’s no pop on export. But when I enable the sample track, there it is f*ckin my head again! Why could this be happening?

EDIT: THIS IS NOT TRUE ANYMORE, I DON’T HEAR THE POPS WHILE RUNTIME WHEN IMPORTING THE EXPORTED TRACK INTO A NEW EMPTY PROJECT!
(I have also created a new empty project, and I’ve imported the exported WAV file there. The pops are there as well.)

My sound card is an M-Audio 2X2, and my Cubase version is the 8 one. If you need some more information, ask me please!

Thanks so much in advance.

Sorry! Now I can’t hear the pops when I import the exported track on a new project in Cubase. Also, I’ve noticed that when I play the exported track directly from computer with my speakers, there’re no pops. The headphones are connected directly to the M-Audio 2X2 interface, while the speakers are connected to the motherboard native audio interface.