Port 4 open error with Yamaha MOXF6

Hello,
I’m having a problem to sync my Yamaha MOXF6 inside Cubase (Cubase 5 and Cubase AI7). It used to work flawlessly, I can’t find where the problem is . The midi port 4 which is used to sync the synth and the PC is gone !

Here is what happens now :

• I’m using the MOXF in MIDI only( not the audio, I use an EMU audio interface)

• When I open the standalone editor for the MOXF, everything is right, I can synchronize the synth with the PC. I can see from the sync window that the ports 4 - MOXF6/MOXF8 - 4 are green

• when I open Cubase :

• a message window labeled “Missing Ports” pops up, telling that the port 4-Yamaha MOXF6/MOXF8 -1 is unmapped

• when I launch the External MOXF as a VST Instrument, the editor window appears all green and displays “Port open error”

• once the green is gone, I click on the “offline button” to call the sync window

• in the sync window, it displays “Ports in the host app have not been properly set”, I can see that the midi port
    ! 4 - MOXF6/MOXF8 - 4 appear blue with an exclamation point, the sync buttons are disabled.
    -when I open Device Setup/MIDI port setup to check MIDI ports, I see that ports n°4 of MOXF have disappeared from the list ! (they are present when I launch Cubase without launching the moxf VST).

Any idea someone ?
Thanks in advance

Philippe

Hello mate,

Did you solve this problem and can you tell me how?

Many thanks,

Josip