Possible bug in Setup mode

Hi y’all,

I may have uncovered a bug in Setup Mode. If the Transport window is popped out, and I switch to Setup Mode and open the Clef and Transposition Overrides window for a layout, the Transport window stays on top (though its title bar color indicates that it is inactive) — even if I switch to another application like a web browser! I can’t close or even move the transport window until I close the C&TO dialogue first.

For comparison, I tried opening the transport bar and then Engraving Options, and didn’t have the same problem. I also tried opening Engraving Options and the C&TO window, and they behaved a little oddly with regard to what appeared on the taskbar and what was hidden when, but that’s a separate issue.

I’m using Windows 10 and Dorico 4.3.

Windows that are set to appear “always on top” on Windows appear on top of every other window. It’s also to be expected that you can’t close the Transport if a modal dialog like Edit Clef and Transposition Overrides is open: modal dialogs block all other interaction with the application until you either confirm or reject the dialog.

Oh, OK! Suits me fine. As long as it’s acting as expected. And thanks, Daniel!