I’m finding a weird behaviour. In order to reproduce it I did the following:
- Opened a new project and added a player
- Went to Engrave > Playing techniques
- Click on the edit playback playing techniques button
- Create a new custom playback playing technique, and named it cue1
- Duplicate this new playback playing technique, and renamed it to cue2
- Clicked ok
- Then clicked back, and only the last custom PB PT (cue2) is retained
- Curiously, if the duplicated PB PT is a predefined one, all of them are retained.
And btw, while doing these edits I’m getting a lot of crashes. I attach the logs, if they are of any help.
Dorico Diagnostics.zip (576 KB)