Possible to have subforums again? Cubase Versions - Feature Requests - Announcements - Bugs & Issues

Many good points, the one I quoted crossed my mind a few times recently. There’s a way to view it nowadays, but it takes more clicking, and is sometimes incomplete when you do get there.

It depends on which reply button you hit.

Nope not the case. I always use “reply” below someones post. Look at the screenshot. When editing my post it is clearly visible, that I replied to you, but it does not show that after exiting the edit window. Lo

Look at @alexis answer to that issue above.

I don’t follow, what is it you’re saying?

I was just quoting alexis answer to the issue I pointed out, as it seems you have not seen it!

This happens when the reply is immediately below the post to which the reply is addressed.

The video below, originally from this post above shows my profile, which replaces in-line sigs. Click a user’s avatar to reveal.

1 Like

The problem with your solution as i see it, as i mentioned above, is that the signature is cutoff, don’t get to see full specs.

Better in previous version where entire sig was visible, and with zero clicks, wouldn’t you agree?

1 Like

No, I prefer this. In the old forum, sigs would take up inches vertically, some were ridiculously long.

In my profile the important info about my setup is visible in one click. It’s a fine trade-off, imo.

It’s curious to discuss this topic with a user who has had their profile hidden. Edit: I see it was switched it back on after I posted, guess it was hidden and forgotten for a time

agree 100%

Well, if you don’t care much if anyone reads what comes after the “…”, I can see why you would feel that way!

A nice alternative would be having the sig visible without any clicks needed, but length-constrained.

(Didn’t know mine was hidden … and when I checked, I couldn’t find the “unhide” button … but somehow it became unhidden. “Exactly as I had planned!” :disguised_face: :grin: )