Possible to run 2 indentical CMC controllers?

I know I could use more than one of the fader controllers. But I’m interested in 2 of the QC controllers. I want one for EQ and one forQC ( I know I could switch on the box but I don’t want to )

Also, in tandem with my artist series, will the CMC contollers automatically update to the selected track like any other controller?

Hello,

You “could” do it perhaps when one of the devices is running in MIDI modus, but makes no sense IMO. You cannot turn on the knobs on two devies at the same time. Pressing the knob on the device to switch the modus is faster.

Also, in tandem with my artist series, will the CMC contollers automatically update to the selected track like any other controller?

Could you give us some more details regarding this ?

Cheers,

Chris

Thanks Chris

what I mean is, if I select a track using a button on the Avid controller, obviously nuendo responds, I can see that the new selected track is highlighted. Will the CMC then in turn respond and also be controlling this track?

Ideally, I don’t want to look at nuendo at all, I just want to look at the film in front of me and know where I am based on controller feedback. That’s why I ask.

Chris is it possible to run 2 cmc-pd controllers in that way that any of each controllers have a his own independent function key ( bank 16 - free programable functions ) so that we have 32 keys with free configurable function ( comands ) of cubase or nuendo ?