Preset window chance place outside monitor window. What is wrong?

The preset window change to the right, what do I wrong? Thank you for the right answer

Could you post a screenshot so we can see what you are referring to.

Thank for the reply greetings Kor

I’m still not sure I understand exactly what your problem is. But if you mean that the preset list moved to the right because the Filters pane is showing and wasn’t showing before, you can turn its display on & off as shown below.

thank you answer, when I open de presetwindow then I see him to the right. The next time I ope again he moves more to the right outside my monitor. Then I miss a Part of the presetwindow.
Sorry for my English. Greetings Kor

One more question, in the comment part is not possible to write something, it gives a yellow color.
it are not big problems, maybe a small thing wrong but what?
Greetings Kor

One more question, in the comment part is not possible to write something, it gives a yellow color.
it are not big problems, maybe a small thing wrong but what?
Greetings Kor

| raino
August 27 |

• | - |

I’m still not sure I understand exactly what your problem is. But if you mean that the preset list moved to the right because the Filters pane is showing and wasn’t showing before, you can turn its display on & off as shown below.

thank you, I know that but sometimes the presetwindow open partly outside the project window. Not a big problem to but I like to know what happens. Greetings Kor

That can depend on how & where you opened the Window. For example if you open it from a Track’s Inspector (green below) the upper left corner of the Window (red below) will always open with the red & green areas next to each other like in the screenshot. Depending on your monitor size that can force the right side off the screen. But you should be able to drag and/or resize the Window to make it visible.

Thank you, nice tip. Normally I used the preset window in the plugin, but from the trackinspector is more handy.
Another smal question, I will use te comment column. In halion its working but in the preset window the column is yellow and not working. Maybe you know the solution. For now: thanks for the help. Greetings Kor

The fields get color coded based on if the field can be modified and is a single item or multiple items selected. Some fields can be changed only if one item is selected. I don’t know the color meanings but it should be in the documentation for Media Bay - the Preset Browser is just a slimmed down version of Media Bay.

In general this will only work for Steinberg VST’s and not stuff like Kontakt.

Thank you, I try out
Greetings