Presets management : will it ever get fixed ?

FXP and FXB are supported as backwards compatible formats.

I appreciate your frustration with this, as it is still a subject of constant review but as I have already explained, preset formats have nothing to do with the VST specification itself, so the flaw would likely be in the coding of the plugin, as not all VST 2.4 format plugs exhibit issues saving and loading presets via the host environment.

Thanks, but I already know this. It doesn’t tell me how to save and retrieve all the presets I create with MrRay MkII in a reliable way…

Did you read all my posts in this thread ? Maybe not all VST2.4 plug-ins exhibit issues saving and loading presets, but certainly all mine. So, let’s say that all the developers of these are incompetent : no luck, I made wrong choices for each of them. Problem is that they deliver what I am expecting from it, to a point where, getting rid of them, would make all my DAW and gear nearly useless. And, as you finally admit, ‘it is still a subject of constant review’ to say the least.

I’ll end here, as we are not talking about the same thing : you are talking about Cubase specifications and I am talking about precise flaws which, sorry to say, you didn’t help solving.

All the best,

I downloaded MR Ray and found that the presets are only available via the media bay and not the mini-browser, of which the latter I’m supposing you’d like to see in order to manage them would I be correct otherwise you cannot see them in the drop-down list (legacy menu)?