Presets window ALWAYS ON TOP please!

What to do, where to write, so that the window with the presets of the plug always hangs over the windows and does not close on its own? Beat out straight. You sort through the presets, then you kind of liked one, turned a handle on the plug, and the presets window immediately closes. And again and again poking open the presets window, wait until it scans the list again, which takes a few seconds!!! Furious! :imp:

Especially with reverbs and delays, where different dry \ wet in presets you just want to see how it will sound at a different ratio, and the cub has already decided for me that I have already chosen this preset and close the window. :imp:

:exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Hi,

What preset window exactly do you mean?

You can search for presets in the MediaBay window or in the MediaBay Rack.

The presets window for any single plugin that is currently open and that I work with. The presets window that appears when you click on top of the plugin.

Hi,

This window stays open.

1. Click the plug-in name.
  2. Elect the preset and don’t double-click.
  3. The preset is applied and the window stays open.
  4. You can choose another preset. You can even use just arrow down.
  5. Once you are done, you can press Esc.