PreSonus FaderPort 2 (2018) midi remote script

Yeah, just wanted to say thanks again haha, it is working perfectly. I have never used my Faderport with Nuendo as I hated having to use Mackie Control and deal with banks. I had no idea you could get motorized faders to work with Midi Remote until I found your script. Really well done!!

Quick question - If I double click on one of the buttons in the Midi Remote section (like one of the faderport buttons) in order to change what that button does, and the Mapping Assistance comes up, all of the mappings are grayed out, as if it is locked and uneditable. Any idea how I can “unlock” it if I wanted to change what one button does? I also noticed that I can’t edit the controller surface (not that I want to at all, you have it set up perfectly), just curious as to why that is happening!

Anyways, thanks again dude, this makes my Nuendo experience a thousand times better getting to use the motorized fader. Which by the way, did you have to do any special programming to get the motorized fader to work correctly? Or did it just work by itself when you assigned it to the selected track’s volume?