Preview Automation with Touch Assist - Fade instead of direct change

Hey, I’m trying to figure something out in Nuendo that I used to do in Pro Tools HD.
I’m sure it is possible in Nuendo as well, but I can’t figure out how so any help would be appreciated.

I’m automating a Plugin with Preview Automation + Touch Assist on so I can punch in Automation for all of the Plugins Parameters.
When punching it always creates two Automation Points on each side, one on the old value and one for the new causing a “hard” automation change.

Is there a way to have this gradually changing, so that it is basically not a hard cut but changes gradually from the previously written automation punch?

Thanks alot for the help

hello.

you can change the value of the return time in the automation settings at the bottom left of the automation panel. The default response time is 33.
Sorry, I do not know the exact words in English because I’m working on a French version.
I hope that answers your question.

Thanks alot that helped already! This seems to be capped at 200ms though sadly. Well its good enough to cover most cases :slight_smile:

However if anybody knows how to fade between two Automation Snapshots over a longer time (eg 5 seconds) it would be great to know.