Preview-Output to more than just Monitors OR Headphones

I would love to be able to get the preview not only to my main-output or my phones alternatively, but to all cues & monitors I want it to be heard on. It would be great to playback some preview audio to a singer in the booth for example (to give them a solo bit of their pre-recorded tracks for doubling, to to teach them a harmony previously recorded by another singer. Also would be handy when using more than one headphone while mixing.
A switch like the one determining where the click should go would also be great to have for the preview sound.

1 Like

Yes to that!
At least main AND headphones…

cheers,
Johannes

You can have multiple cue mixes in Control Room, doesn’t that solve your problem?

1 Like

No, because the preview function is a very specific thing in cubendo. When you use the preview tool - (the little speaker) and click an old it plays back the waveform audio without any processing - just the source file as is, as if you would play it back in finder.
So what you maybe suggest is kinda what I want as a new feature - to be able to put that preview playback to any control room output. But at least to headphones and main out.

great that you saw the potential of my feature request : ) Maybe you should also vote it up by using the vote field on the top ; )